Another great teething tip: make a bowl of chamomile tea with 2 or 3 tea bags and soak a clean face cloth in it. Freeze the face clothe and then give it to baby to chew on!
It seems that we only really had one night of teething drama and things have (thankfully) gone back to normal: in bed at 7pm and wake up between 6 and 7am. Hooray! It’s amazing how quickly you become unaccustomed to late night wake up calls!
On another note, I was given a “Beautiful Blogger Award”!
So cool 🙂 This award is given out by fellow bloggers and it has rules attached to it:
1) Thank the person who nominated me for this award
2) Copy the award & place it on my blog
3) Link to the person who nominated me for this award
4) Share 7 interesting things about myself
5) Nominate 7 bloggers
6) Post links to the 7 blogs i nominate
So, on that note:
1) Thank you Snuggle Buggle Rock Mom!
2) Done …
3) Also done …
4) Hmm … I dye my hair blackest black; I can’t remember what my natural hair colour is; I have 8 tattoos; I am insanely scared of open cupboard doors in the bedroom at night; I will share any food but NOT a mango (so don’t EVER ask me for a bite!); I love being barefoot; I was a nail-biter for all my life and after my baby was born I just STOPPED!
5) I nominate Lady Lauren, ExMi, Roz, Lindy, Cupcake Royale, Deborah and Margot!