1. Last beverage? Still sipping on my 2l water bottle from 7 this morning …
2. Last phone call? From the travel agent about CPT-JHB flights for my boss
3. Last kiss? At 12 this afternoon from Luca when I left to drop stuff off at The Princess Alice Adoption Home
4. Have Florence & The Machine’s “You Got The Love” on repeat!
5. Last time you cried? About an hour ago when I left the adoption home and heard a baby crying 😥
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice? No
7. Been cheated on? Not that I know of …
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? Yes
9. Lost someone special? Yes, a few very, very special people.
10. Been depressed? Not clinically, but yes, in my own way.
11. Been high? Um … er … yes.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR, HAVE YOU:
15. Have you made new friends this year? Yes! Roz – consider yourself tagged!
16. Fallen out of love? Yes
17. Laughed until you cried? YES! 😀
18. Met someone who changed you? I have 🙂
19. Found out who your true friends were? Yes … there are some psychos out there people! BE WARNED!
20. Found out someone was talking about you? Yes, and as the old adage goes. “Jealousy makes you nasty!”
21. Kissed anyone on your top friends list? Yes … my husband!
23. How many kids do you want to have? Two 🙂
24. Do you have any pets? 3 dogs, a cat, two koi and an African Grey who is currently living with his Aunt & Uncle. Indefinitely!
25. Do you want to change your name? Love my first names and changed my surname in 2008 🙂
26. What did you do for your last birthday? Had lunch at Nice on 4th with my sister, fabulous friend Murray and my BEST friend … my husband 🙂
27. What time did you wake up today? 6 and then 7.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeeeeeeepping.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for? Um … only one?! Luca’s first birthday!
30. Last time you saw your father? Too long ago 😦
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Absolutely NOTHING.
32. What are you listening to right now? Water in the fountain in the front garden.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? Yes – Uncle Tom!
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now? My hair not growing fast enough … GROW DAMMIT!
36. What’s your real name? Nicola Storm Dadic nee Harrington
37. Relationship Status? Super happily married.
38. Zodiac sign? Gemini
39. Male or female? I’m a girl … helloooooo?
40. Primary School? Highlands Junior School, Harare, Zimbabwe
41. High School? Randpark High, Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg
43. Hair colour? Now, black. Natural: not sure.
44. Long or short? At the moment I am in that very annoying in between stage 😛
46. Do you have a crush on someone? Other than my amazing hoosbund? Nah!
47. What do you like about yourself? I am open, generous and I wear my heart on my sleeve.
48. Piercings? Only my ears.
49. Tattoos? 8 … yes, EIGHT!
50. Righty or lefty? Righty!
51. First surgery? Tonsils removed when I was little … about 4 or 5?
52. First piercing? My ears when I was also quite little.
53. First tattoo? I was 16 or 17 and it’s on my left shoulder blade.
54. First best friend? My sister 🙂
55. First sport? Played hockey in junior school.
56. First pet? Grey Cat? Can’t remember anything before then …
57. First vacation? This is FAR too long ago to remember so I’ll go with our first vacation “as a family” – to Mauritius in September 2009!
58. First concert? Saw Roxette when I was 10 or 11.
59. First crush? Sheesh! Um … all the girls fancied Marc Thomson in Grade 1 🙂
60. First alcohol drink? All I know is that I was definitely not of legal drinking age when I had my first drink 😉
61. Eating? Nothing.
62. Drinking? Water
63. I’m about to? Go to Top Tots with Luca Bazookah
64. Listening to? Fountain outside … haven’t I said that already?
65. Waiting for? Monkey to wake up.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OTHER SEX?
69. Lips or eyes? Lips.
70. Hugs or kisses? As many as I can get of both!
71. Shorter or taller? Anyone is taller than me …
72. Older or younger? Older.
73. Romantic or spontaneous? Both!
74. Nice stomach or nice arms? I’m an arms gal 🙂
75. Tattoos or piercings? TATTOOS!
76. Sensitive or loud? Despise LOUD, arrogant people!
77. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship!
78. Trouble maker or hesitant? Neither.
HAVE YOU EVER:
79. Kissed a stranger? Lol … probably!
80. Drank hard liquor? Oh um, yes.
81. Lost glasses/contacts? Lost my glasses in a club called “Workshop” back in the day because I was too self-conscious (vain) to wear them out.
82. Cried in front on someone? Many, many times … for me, any sudden outburst of ANY emotion is usually followed by a stream of tears.
83. Broken someone’s heart? Apparently I have … and I’m sorry.
84. Had your own heart broken? Yes.
85. Been arrested? Um … well, you see … yes.
86. Turned someone down? Yes .
87. Cried when someone died? Um, who wouldn’t???
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? No.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself? Absolutely!
90. Miracles? Fashioned by human emotion and perseverance, yes.
91. Love at first sight? No, I definitely think you need to KNOW someone before you can LOVE them.
92. Heaven? In my own way, yes.
93. Santa Claus? not anymore *sob* 😀
94. Kissing on the first date? Why not?
95. Angels? Again, in my own way, yes.
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Would LOVE to have my Poops sitting right here next to me …
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Nope.
98. Do you believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever? I do.
99. What’s the one thing you cannot live without? My boys.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Would be a bit of a waste of time if I wasn’t! YES!
Now I dunno about the other people who’ve done this list, but mine only has 94 truths listed since numbers 22, 35, 42, 66, 67 & 68 are missing!
And if you’re reading it- consider yourself tagged!