Well, Acidicice thinks so – thank you lady!
The conditions of receiving this award are:
- Thank the person who gave you the award (done!)
- Reveal 7 random facts about yourself
- Choose 5 other people who you believe deserve the award and pass it on
So … the 7 random facts about me:
- My hair is the longest (and closest to its natural colour) that it’s been in almost a decade.
- I have 8 tattoos and, once we’ve eventually decided on our second baby boy’s name, I’ll start designing my 9th and probably final one.
- I have lived in 3 countries: South Africa, England, Zimbabwe (and now back in South Africa).
- I have a childlike and completely paralyzing fear of open cupboard doors/curtains at night. The plumbers left the bathroom ceiling trapdoor open after fixing the geyser a while ago and I had serious issues using the toilet/bath in our second bathroom. As in, I couldn’t use the toilet or bath or even go into the bathroom until Dave eventually climbed up and closed it for me.
- I was a chronic nail-biter for ALL of my life and just stopped, totally unaided, after Luca was born. Definitely for the best, considering how much poop one tends to get under one’s nails during bleary-eyed nighttime nappy changes!
- I, like Tanya, have Instagramalitis. I feel the desperate need to Instagram every moment of every day and feel a deep satisfaction when my Instagram pics are “liked” and commented on. Both odd and sad. Oh well …
- Without my contact lenses or glasses I am totally BLIND. Like, I can’t see 3 feet in front of me. It’s depressing and stressful, particularly when I put my glasses somewhere other than where I usually leave them.
Okay, now to nominate 5 other blog(gers) for the “One Lovely Blog Award”:
- My gorgeous sister, LadyLaurenLoves, who has made the big move to London-town!!!
- The lovely Candice, who bakes the most incredibly tasty treats over at Cupcake Royale
- My NBF (and Luca’s BFF’s mom) Tanya, who is a fab mom and writes letters to her boy, Max and also now does giveaways on her blog! FREE STUFF!!!
- Celeste – the inspirational, strong, intelligent and beautiful *(inside and out) single mom of Joshua and part-owner of Cilla Bloom Photography
- A new blog find, Tania, at “Many Things I Am” – a mom of 3 and a frank and funny blogger!
Okay, that’s my bit done! I needed a little something to blog about to get my brain-juices flowing again, so hopefully I’ll now be able give you something interesting to read soon! For now though, I’m dragging my big belly off to bed!